This board meets every spring and fall to provide strategic direction and guidance to the college.
Dean’s Advisory Board
Click on a name for biographical information and photo.
- Board Chair Dan Schiappa, ’87-’90, SVP and General Manager of Enduser Security, Sophos
- Angela Alban, ’04, President & CEO, SIMETRI,Inc.
- Sharon Bauer, ’99, Director, Transmission Resource & Project Management, Duke Energy
- Jane Bishop, Vice President, E-2/C-2 Integrated Product, Northrop Grumman Corporation
- Grace Bochenek, ’98, Grace M. Bochenek Enterprise, LLC
- Myron Brown, CBU Sr. Director Client Executive Engagement, ATOS
- Christos Christodoulou, Dean, Jim and Ellen King Dean of Engineering and Computing, University of New Mexico
- Kevin Cochie, ’94, ’05, Vice President, Washington Operations & Special Programs
- Tim Cowan, Group Technical Director, EA Tiburon
- Jeffrey Cox, ’98, ’03, Chief Executive Officer, Quality Manufacturing Services, Inc.
- Carol Craig, CEO, Craig Technologies
- Brian Crutcher, ’95, Global Technology Executive and Consultant
- Anton DeVilliers, RnD Director Lithography Patterning SMTS, Tokyo Electron Limited
- Chuck Drake, Vice President, Tetra-Tech
- Phil Dumas, ’05, President, Unikey Technologies
- Jason Dunn,’07, ’09, Co-Founder and CTO at Made In Space, Inc.
- Jason Eichenholz, ’95, ’98, Co-Founder and CTO at Luminar Tech
- Jerry Feller, Principal Expert Engineer, Siemens Energy
- George Gilhooley, East Florida Office Leader, HNTB Corporation
- Paul Grimes, Vice President & Chief Technology Officer, Leidos
- Sam Hanna, ’86, President, Quality Manufacturing Services, Inc.
- Chuck Hardison, Manager, Production and Ground Systems, Boeing Commercial Crew Program
- Mark Heck, Director, Cyber Programs, Raytheon Company
- Timothy Hill, Commanding Officer, Naval Air Warfare Center Training Systems Division
- Alexander Hoffs, President, PSM Ansaldo Energia Group
- Chester Kennedy, Vice President, Mission, Systems, and Training, Lockheed Martin
- Bob Kilmer, Vice President, Engineering and Technology Lockheed Martin TLS Orlando – Lockheed Martin
- Steve Kramer, Managing Partner, New York Life
- Bruce Martinez, ’84, Regional Director – Southeast Distribution, FPL Company
- Gregg Melanson, ’96, Senior Vice President, Strategy & Development, Trowbridge & Trowbridge, LLC
- Shane Mickey, Vice President of Strategic Planning for OEM Services, Mitsubishi Hitachi Power Systems
- William Miller, Senior VP & CIO, NetApp
- Randy Morgan, ’85, CEO of Preferred Systems Solutions
- Bob Mott, Commercial Systems Division, NASA Kennedy Space Center
- Ross Niebergall, VP/Chief Technology Officer, Harris Corporation
- Ankush Oberai Ph.D, ’83, ’18, Senior Director for Research Development, Synopsys Inc.
- Ben Patz, ’85, Entrepreneur
- Mike Piatek, ’02, ’05, Dir. Design & Engineering Architecture & Facilities Engineering, Walt Disney Engineering
- Paulo Pires, Managing Director, Embraer Engineering and Technology Center USA
- Zachary Quandt, ’84, Director, GP Strategies Corporation
- Arun Ramaswamy, ’92, ’94, Head of Global Engineering, Nielsen
- Dan Rini,’95, ’97, ’00, President, RINI Technologies, Inc.
- Lesa Roe, ’91, University of University of North Texas System
- Beverly Seay, Trustee, UCF Board of Trustees
- Tim Smith, ’98, Vice President, Wharton-Smith, Inc.
- Jeff Snyder, ’85, Founder, CyberStratos LLC
- Jennifer Szaro, ’06, Vice President of Research and Education, Smart Electric Power Alliance
- Amar Thiraviam, ’04, ’10, Vice President of Projects, Teledyne Oil & Gas
- Azhar Waseem, Retired VP/General Manager, Qorvo, Inc.
Minutes & Other Resources
Click to access the Members-Only area to see past meeting minutes, Powerpoint presentations and other resources.
Email Robin.Knight@ucf.edu for the password to this page, or to learn more about the Dean’s Advisory Board.