The CECS Office of Research facilitates the research endeavors of faculty and students. Our trained staff assist researchers by:
- identifying research opportunities
- preparing grant proposals
- facilitating strategic partnerships which can involve multiple academic disciplines, other UCF colleges, and external entities such as industry, government and other universities
- providing guidelines for preparing proposals intended for external and internal funding agencies
- outlining procedures for overhead expenditures
- advising on the considerations related to patents and copyrights.
Our staff liaison between CECS and the UCF Office of Research and Commercialization, a valuable university resource for proposal preparation.