Our office facilitates the research endeavors of faculty and students in the UCF College of Engineering and Computer Science. Our trained staff are available to help researchers:
- identify research opportunities
- prepare grant proposals
- facilitate strategic partnerships which can involve multiple disciplines, other UCF colleges, and external entities such as industry, government and other universities
- provide guidelines for preparing proposals intended for external and internal funding agencies
- outline procedures for overhead expenditures
- advise on the considerations related to patents and copyrights.
Our staff liaison between CECS and the UCF Office of Research and Commercialization, a valuable university resource for proposal preparation.