Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering
Engineering I (bldg. 40) 318
- AIAA Student Club
Ph.D. Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering University of Florida
nonlinear constrained optimization; dynamical system; cooperative system; robotic; smart materials; vision system.
- G. Basset, Y. Xu, and K. Pham, “Bio-inspired rendezvous strategies and respondent detections,” AIAA Journal of Guidance, Control, and Dynamics, Vol. 36, No. 1, 2013, pp. 64-73.
- H. Shen, Y. Xu, F. Liang, J. Gou, and B. Mabbott, “Recovery torque modeling of carbon fiber reinforced shape memory polymer nanocomposites,” Applied Physics Letters, Vo. 103, 2013, pp. 201903.
- Y. Xu, G. Basset, “Sequential virtual motion camouflage method for nonlinear constrained optimal trajectory control,” Automatica, Vol. 48, Issue 7, July 2012, pp. 1273-1285.
- Y. Xu, G. Basset, “Virtual motion camouflage based phantom track generation through cooperative electronic combat air vehicles,” Automatica, Vol. 46, Issue 9, September 2010, pp. 1454-1461.
- Y. Xu, M. Xin, J. Wang, S. Jayasuriya, “Hierarchical control of cooperative nonlinear dynamical systems,” International Journal of Control, Vol. 85, No. 8, 2012, pp. 1093-1111.