- Associate Professor
- Associate Editor and Editorial Board Member of Energy Systems, Springer
Ph.D. Industrial and Systems Engineering University of Florida
Operations Research, Applied Optimization, Energy/Power Systems, Transporation Planning
- Qipeng P. Zheng, Jianhui Wang, Panos M. Pardalos, Yongpei Guan. 2013. A Decomposition Approach to the Two-Stage Stochastic Unit Commitment Problem. Annals of Operations Research, 210(4):387-410.
- Yuping Huang, Qipeng P. Zheng, Neng Fan, Kashy Aminian. 2014. Optimal Scheduling for Enhanced Coal Bed Methane Production through CO2 Injection. Applied Energy, 113:1475-1483
- Neng Fan, Qipeng P. Zheng, Panos M. Pardalos. "Robust optimization of graph partitioning involving interval uncertainty." Theoretical Computer Science, Volume 447, pp. 53-61
- Qipeng P. Zheng, Ashwin Arulselvan. "Discrete Time Dynamic Traffic Assignment Models and Solution Algorithm for Managed Lanes." Journal of Global Optimization, Volume 51, Number 1, pp. 47-68, 2011.
- Qipeng P. Zheng, Panos M. Pardalos. "Stochastic and Risk Management Models and Solution Algorithm for Gas Transmission Network Expansion and LNG Terminal Location Planning." Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications, Volume 147, Number 2, pp. 337-357, 2010.