- Associate Professor
- Associate editor, International Journal of Parallel, Emergent and Distributed Systems (IJPEDS), Taylor and Francis.
- Member of the editorial board, International Journal of Ad Hoc and Ubiquitous Computing (IJAHUC), Inderscience Publishers.
- Member of the editorial board, EAI Endorsed Transactions on Collaborative Computing (TCC).
Ph.D. Computer Science Purdue University
M.S. Computer Science Purdue University
B.S. Computer Engineering Technical University of Cluj-Napoca, Romania
cognitive science, autonomous agents, grid computing, wireless networking
- Bölöni, L., & Marinescu, D. C. (2002). Robust scheduling of metaprograms. Journal of Scheduling, 5(5), 395-412.
- Boukerche, A., Turgut, B., Aydin, N., Ahmad, M. Z., Bölöni, L., & Turgut, D. (2011). Routing protocols in ad hoc networks: A survey. Computer Networks, 55(13), 3032-3080.
- Bölöni, L., & Turgut, D. (2008). Should I send now or send later? A decision-theoretic approach to transmission scheduling in sensor networks with mobile sinks. Wireless Communications and Mobile Computing, 8(3), 385-403.
- Luotsinen, L. J., & Bölöni, L. (2008, May). Role-based teamwork activity recognition in observations of embodied agent actions. In Proc. of Autonomous Agents and Multi-Agent Systems Volume 2 (pp. 567-574).
- Turgut, D. and L. Bölöni. IVE: improving the value of information in energy-constrained intruder tracking sensor networks. In IEEE Int. Conf. on Comunications (ICC-2013), pp. 6360–6364, 2013