Hyoung Jin Cho
Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering
- Faculty Senate (Alternate) 2013-2014
- Editorial Board, International Journal of Optomechatronics, Talyor and Francis
- Chair, Advisory Committee, Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering Dept., UCF, 2013-2014
Ph.D. Electrical Engineering University of Cincinnati
M.S. Materials Engineering Seoul National University, Korea
B.S. Materials Engineering Seoul National University, Korea
MEMS, BioMEMS, microfabrication, nanofabrication, sensors, actuators, microfluidics, biosensors, nanomaterials, nanotechnology, magnetic microactuators, electroplating, lithography, nanoimprinting
- R. Shabani and H. J. Cho, “Flow rate analysis of an EWOD-based device: how important are wetting-line pinning and velocity effects?,” Microfluidics and Nanofluidics, vol. 15, issue 5, pp. 587-597, 2013.
- R. Shabani and H. J. Cho, “Active surface tension driven micropump using droplet/meniscus pressure gradient,” Sensors and Actuators B: Chemical, vol. 180, pp. 114–121, 2013.
- J. Lee, J. Kim, H. Kim, Y. M. Bae, K.-H. Lee, and H. J. Cho, “Effect of thermal treatment on the chemical resistance of polydimethylsiloxane for microfluidic devices,” Journal of Micromechanics and Microengineering, vol. 23, no. 3, p. 035007, 2013.
- R. Shabani, R. Kumar, and H. J. Cho, “Droplets on liquid surfaces: Dual equilibrium states and their energy barrier,” Applied Physics Letters, vol. 102, no. 18, p. 184101, 2013.
- S.-H. Bae, O. Kahya, B. K. Sharma, J. Kwon, H. J. Cho, B. Özyilmaz, and J.-H. Ahn, “Graphene-P(VDF-TrFE) Multilayer Film for Flexible Applications,” ACS Nano, vol. 7, no. 4, pp. 3130–3138, 2013.