Civil, Environmental and Construction Engineering
- CATSS, Transportation & Air Quality Program Director
- Graduate Faculty Scholar
Ph.D. Transportation Engineering University of Central Florida
M.S. Transportation Engineering University of Central Florida
M.S. Traffic, Airport & Roadway Engineering Cairo University
B.S. Civil Engineering Cairo University
Traffic Engineering, Transportation Planning, Microscopic Traffic Simulation models, ITS applications, Air Quality
- Abou-Senna, H., Radwan, E., Westerlund, K., Cooper, D. 2013. Using a Traffic Simulation Model (VISSIM) with an Emissions Model (MOVES) to Predict Emissions from Vehicles on a Limited Access Highway. Air and Waste Management Association (AWMA). 63(7):819-831.
- Abou-Senna, H., Radwan, E. 2013. VISSIM/MOVES Integration To Investigate the Effect of Major Key Parameters on Carbon Dioxide (CO2) Emissions. Transportation Research-Part D: Transport and Environment. 21:39-46.
- Abou-Senna, H., Radwan, E. 2013. Microscopic Assessment of Vehicular Emissions for Managed Lanes and General Use Lanes. Environmental Pollution and Remediation (IJEPR).
- Abou-Senna, H., Radwan, E., Harb, R., Navarro, A., Chalise, S. (2014). An Interactive Decision Support System for Predicting Flashing Yellow Arrow Left-Turn Mode by Time of Day. Transportation Research Record.
- Abou-Senna, H., Radwan, E. 2014. Developing a Microscopic Transportation Emissions Model to Estimate Carbon Dioxide Emissions on Limited Access Highways. Transportation Research Record.