Civil, Environmental and Construction Engineering
Engineering II (bldg. 91) 404
- Associate Professor
- University of Central Florida student chapter of Engineers Without Borders
- UCF student chapter American Water Resources Association
Ph.D. Civil Engineering University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
M.S. Civil Engineering University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
B.S. Environmental Engineering Tongji University
Hydrology, water resources systems, water resources engineering, GIS, LiDAR, groundwater hydrology, sea level rise, environmental sustainability
- Chen, X., N. Alimohammadi, and D. Wang (2013), Modeling interannual variability of seasonal evaporation and storage change based on the extended Budyko framework, Water Resources Research, 49, doi:10.1002/wrcr.20493.
- Wang, D. and N. Alimohammadi (2012), Responses of annual runoff, evaporation and storage change to climate variability at the watershed scale, Water Resources Research, 48, W05546, doi:10.1029/2011WR011444.
- Wang D. (2011), On the base flow recession at the Panola Mountain Research Watershed, Georgia, USA, Water Resources Research, 47, W03527, doi:10.1029/2010WR009910.
- Wang, D. and L. Wu (2013), Similarity of climate control on base flow and perennial stream density in the Budyko framework, Hydrology and Earth System Sciences, 17, 315-324, doi:10.5194/hess-17-315-2013.
- Cai, X., X. Zhang, and D. Wang (2011), Land Availability for Biofuel Production, Environmental Science & Technology, 45 (1), 334-339, doi: 10.1021/es103338e.