- Associate Professor
- Journal of Information Technology and Software Engineering
- Director of the Computer Software Engineering - Scalable and Secure Systems Lab (CSE - S3)
Ph.D. Computer Science Texas A&M University
M.S. Computer Science University of Delaware
B.S. Computer Science University of Indianapolis
multiprocessor programming; wait-free synchronization; exascale computing; macroscale simulation; programming languages; cybersecurity
- "Dechev, D, LaBorde, P. 2013. Design and Application of Distributed Containers in a CPS Software Control Library. International Journal of Software Engineering, Technology and Applications."
- Dechev, D, LaBorde, P, Feldman, S. 2013. LC/DC: Lockless Containers and Data Concurrency: A Novel Nonblocking Container Library for Multicore Applications. IEEE Access."
- "Zhang, D, Lynch, B, Dechev, D. 2013. Fast and Scalable Queue-Based Resource Al- location Lock on Shared-Memory Multiprocessors. In Proceedings of 17th International Conference on Principles of Distributed Systems (OPODIS 2013)."
- Feldman, S, Bhat, A, LaBorde, P, Qing, Y, Dechev, D. 2013. Eective Use of Non-blocking Data Structures in a Deduplication Application. In Proceedings of the 4th ACM Conference on Systems, Programming, Languages and Applications: Software for Humanity (ACM SPLASH/Wavefront 2013)."
- Feldman, S, LaBorde, P, Dechev, D. 2013. Concurrent Multi-level Arrays: Wait- free Extensible Hash Maps. In Proceedings of the 13th IEEE International Conference on Embedded Computer Systems: Architectures, Modeling, and Simulation (IEEE SAMOS XIII). Best Paper Award."