Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering
Engineering I (bldg. 40) 381F
- Associate Editor Engineering Analysis with Boundary Elements, Associate Editor Inverse Problems in Science and Engineering, Editorial Boards of WIT Transactions - BEM, Int. J. Comp Mth and Exp
- MAE Graduate Program Coordinator
- Pi Tau Sigma, ReelKnights
Ph.D. Mechanical Engineering University of Florida
M.S. Mechanical Engineering University of Florida
B.S. Engineering Sciences University of Florida
Computational heat transfer and fluid flow, inverse problems, bioengineering, boundary elements, optimization
- Osorio, A.F., Osorio, R., Ceballos, A., Tran, R., Clark, W., Divo, E.A., Argueta-Morales., I.R., Kassab, A.J., and DeCampli, W.M., "Computational Fluid Dynamics Analysis of Surgical Adjustement of Left Ventricular Assist Device Implantation to Minimize Stroke Risk," Computer Methods in Biomechanics and Biomedical Engineering, 2013, vol. 16, no. 4-6, pp. 622-638
- Ceballos, A., Argueta-Morales, I.R., Divo, E., Osorio, R., Caldarone, C., Kassab, A.J., and DeCampli, W.M., "Computational Analysis of Hybrid Norwood Circulation with Distal Aortic Arch Obstruction and Reverse Blalock-Taussig Shunt," Annals of Thoracic Surgery, 2012, Vol. 94, No. 5, pp. 1540-1546.
- Divo, E.A. and Kassab, A.J., "An Efficient Localized RBF Meshless Method for Fluid Flow and Conjugate Heat Transfer," ASME Journal of Heat Transfer, 2007, Vol. 129, pp. 124-136.
- Ostrowski, Z., Bialecki, R.A. and Kassab, A.J., "Solving Inverse Heat Conduction Problems Using Trained POD-RBF Network Inverse Methods," Inverse Problems in Science and Engineering, 2008, Vol.16, No.1, 2008, pp. 39-54
- Ardila, O., Divo, E.A., Moslehy, F., Rab, G.T., Kassab, A.J., and Price, C.T., "Mechanics of Hip Dysplasia Reduction in Infants Using the Pavlik Harness: A Physics-Based Computational Model," , Journal of Biomechanics, 2013, Vol. 46, No. 9, pp. 1501–1507.