“All Get Some, Some Get All” Undergraduate Program
eli2 offers UCF Engineering and Computer Science students a competitive edge with the undergraduate experiences listed here. Build professional skills beyond your degree.
Engineering Leadership Minor & Certificate: A series of courses to help students develop their engineering leadership skills and capabilities. Students can minor in engineering leadership or earn a certificate – an impressive boost on a college transcript. Questions about the program, view our flyer and frequently asked questions.
EGS 3030/3031: Leadership in Engineering I & II: This seminar series course helps students build their creativity, innovation, collaboration, and accountability skills. It includes:
- Industry and University leaders sharing their leadership journey and lessons learned in the “Leaders Up Close” Seminar Series
- Development of your academic and career plan.
- NAE Grand Challenges competition: research and present your findings of a NAE Grand Challenge.
- Google Sprint project: teams will use the Google Sprint process to develop a solution to solve a “daily student challenge”.
Development Circles: A year-long program involving industry partners who mentor small groups of students.
Senior Design Boot Camp: An interactive workshop for senior design teams that provides creativity, innovation, collaboration, and accountability tools to help teams with their projects.
UCF Maker Spaces: Four labs in the Engineering II Building to experiment and unleash your creativity.
- Harris Gathering Lab: a place for students to collaborate.
- Idea Lab: a creative space designed for students to optimize their ideas.
- Texas Instruments Innovation Lab: equipped with technology and materials for students to build prototypes.
- Manufacturing Lab: a space for students to convert their prototypes to the next level of fidelity.
Professional Development Workshops: Gain additional skills and insights related to creativity, innovation, collaboration, accountability, and career management.
eli2 Student Leaders: This high-visibility student group supports all eli2 activities. By participating in numerous projects, volunteer opportunities, and events throughout the year, these involved student leaders directly enhance their creativity, innovation, collaboration, and accountability skills. Join eli2 Student Leaders today!
- Academic Career Leadership Development Roadmap
- Leadership fast track to employability: Undergraduate program brochure
- Engineering Leadership Minor & Certificate flyer
- UCF Maker Spaces map