The UCF Technology Ventures Symposium uniquely connects innovators, investors and entrepreneurs who are impassioned about transforming UCF’s hidden-gem technologies into successful companies and help grow Orlando’s innovation economy. At UTVS, you can: hear inspirational success stories; discover promising technologies emerging from UCF’s labs; meet pioneering faculty researchers; meet investors looking for little-known technology with big market potential; get advice and mentoring from fellow tech entrepreneurs; enjoy the exciting student pitch competition to see who will win the $10,000 grand prize.
Watch our UTVS video to hear from past participants.
Attend FREE by clicking the REGISTER link below. Registrants will receive a confirmation email with attendance details, including dial-in links.
UTVS Brings Together
Why You Should Attend UTVS 2023
- Connect with UCF Commercialization to learn about licensable new technologies
- Learn how to recognize new-venture opportunity
- Understand the importance of finding industry expertise in building a successful venture
- Expand your network of interested investors and successful entrepreneurs
- Find sources of capital and new networks of venture investors
- Discover UCF’s hidden gems of innovation
- Influence the commercial potential of new ideas
- Access teams that are ready to start investible ventures
2022 UTVS Event Archive
Below you can find information about the presenters from our 2022 UTVS event, including the previous presenters and an archive containing contact information and recordings of their presentations for many participants.
Congrats 2022 $10K Pitch Winners from Halo Engines
2021 UTVS Event Archive
Below you can find information about the presenters from our 2021 UTVS event, including the previous presenters and an archive containing contact information and recordings of their presentations for many participants.
Meet Abhi Sastri of FLUIX, Inc.
UTVS 2021 Startup Pitch Competition