Our office facilitates the research endeavors of faculty and students in the UCF College of Engineering and Computer Science. Our trained staff are available to help researchers:
- Work as a liaison between UCF Office of Research and the college. Provide guidance and assistance in proposal preparation for external and internal funding agencies.
- Work as a liaison with other units, both on-campus and externally to rectify pre and post award issues.
- Assist faculty in identifying research opportunities.
- Facilitate strategic partnerships which can involve multiple disciplines, other UCF colleges and external entities such as industry, government and other universities.
- Advise on sponsored project issues such as patents, copyrights, reporting, expenditure allowability and interpreting agency guidelines.
Who We Are
Cheryl StevensAdministrative Assistant(407)-823-3905Engineering II 202
CECS – Research Contacts
Ginny PellamAssociate Director for Research
Angela LehmanContracts and Grants Specialist II
Sydney KatzContracts and Grant Specialist II
Misty DavisContracts and Grants Specialist I
Liz WoznickiContracts and Grants Specialist I
*For requisitions, ePafs, purchasing, etc… please contact appropriate department personnel
ENG 2, 202A conference Room Reservations: Cheryl Stevens, Administrative Assistant