Our office facilitates the research endeavors of faculty and students in the UCF College of Engineering and Computer Science. Our trained staff are available to help researchers:
- Work as a liaison between UCF Office of Research and Commercialization and the college. Provide guidance and assistance in proposal preparation for external and internal funding agencies.
- Work as a liaison with other units, both on-campus and externally to rectify pre and post award issues.
- Assist faculty in identifying research opportunities.
- Facilitate strategic partnerships which can involve multiple disciplines, other UCF colleges and external entities such as industry, government and other universities.
- Advise on sponsored project issues such as patents, copyrights, reporting, expenditure allowability and interpreting agency guidelines.
Who We Are
Dr. Ranganathan KumarAssociate Dean(407)-823-4389ENG2 202J
Cheryl StevensAdministrative Assistant(407)-823-3905ENG2 202
CECS – Research Contacts
|Department||College Contact*||ORC Proposal Contact||ORC Contract Contact||ORC Post-Award Contact|
|CECE (including CATSS, Coastal & Stormwater||Sarah Carter||Stephanie Rodriguez-Makhlouf||
Joel Kennedy – all but CATSS
Amber Thorne – CATSS
|CRCV||Sarah Carter||Emily Bennett||Joel Kennedy||Michael Minutelli|
|CS||Katie Le||Matt Cronan||Amber Thorne||Sreela Mallick|
|Dean’s Office||Ginny Pellam||Emily Bennett||Joel Kennedy||Sreela Mallick|
|ECE||Katie Le||Matt Cronan||Amber Thorne||Kalpana Deva|
|IEMS||Ginny Pellam||Emily Bennett||Amber Thorne||Sreela Mallick|
|MAE||Diane Maldonado||Emily Bennett||Amber Thorne||Sreela Mallick|
|CATER||Diane Maldonado||Emily Bennett||Amber Thorne||Michael Minutelli|
|MSE (including AMPAC)||Katie Le||
Stephanie Rodriguez-Makhlouf – MSE
Erica Spaulding – AMPAC
|Amber Thorne||Venessa Nieves|
|FCI||Tamara Gabrus**||Emily Bennett||Jessica Frisch-Daiello||See Department Contact|
|* Contact for proposals and post-award contractual concerns. For requisitions, ePafs, purchasing, etc… please contact appropriate department personnel|
|**Tamara is out until the fall, please contact Jim Smith for any proposals|
|ENG 2, 202A conference Room Reservations: Cheryl Stevens, Administrative Assistant|