Our office facilitates the research endeavors of faculty and students in the UCF College of Engineering and Computer Science. Our trained staff are available to help researchers:
- Work as a liaison between UCF Office of Research and Commercialization and the college. Provide guidance and assistance in proposal preparation for external and internal funding agencies.
- Work as a liaison with other units, both on-campus and externally to rectify pre and post award issues.
- Assist faculty in identifying research opportunities.
- Facilitate strategic partnerships which can involve multiple disciplines, other UCF colleges and external entities such as industry, government and other universities.
- Advise on sponsored project issues such as patents, copyrights, reporting, expenditure allowability and interpreting agency guidelines.