Skip to main content
First-Time-In-College (Freshman) Students

All applications to UCF are processed by the Office of Undergraduate Admissions. Information about the admissions process and a link to the application for undergraduate students may be found here.

Transfer Students

UCF accepts many undergraduate transfer students, especially those who have earned an Associate of Arts degree from a state or community college in Florida. More information about applying to UCF as an Undergraduate Transfer Student is provided by the UCF Office of Undergraduate Admissions.

Once admitted, transfer students may need to petition engineering and computer science related courses through the appropriate CECS departments. Credit for transfer courses may not be used to meet major requirements until the courses are evaluated and the petitioning process is completed. Transfer students in need of assistance with the transfer process should contact the CECS Academic Affairs Office.

The UCF Office of Transfer and Transition Services ensures a seamless transition to a successful academic experience at UCF.