Click degree name to view, download & print a 2-page PDF flyer describing the program.
- Aerospace Engineering (B.S.A.E.)
- Civil Engineering (B.S.C.E.)
- Computer Engineering (B.S.Cp.E.)
- Computer Science (B.S.)
- Construction Engineering (B.S.Con.E.)
- Electrical Engineering (B.S.E.E.)
- Environmental Engineering (B.S.Env.E,)
- Industrial Engineering (B.S.I.E.)
- Information Technology (B.S.)
- Materials Science and Engineering (B.S.M.S.E.)
- Mechanical Engineering (B.S.M.E.)
- Photonics Science and Engineering (B.S.P.S.E.) ** Offered jointly with the UCF College of Optics and Photonics.
1 While licensure or certification may be available in this field of study, our program does not directly lead to such licensure or certification upon graduation. The professional preparation you receive in our program meets the educational requirements for licensure as a Professional Engineer and may still assist you in such pursuits; however, the licensing authority and requirements for Professional Engineers falls under the jurisdiction of the licensing board for the state, territory, or foreign entity in which an engineer practices. If you intend to pursue such credentialing in your state or elsewhere, we strongly advise you to contact the applicable state credentialing authority to familiarize yourself with its specific requirements. Alternatively, you are welcome to contact us at 407-823-2455 or email@example.com with questions in this regard and we will do our best to assist you in your career planning.