Electrical & Computer Engineering
- Associate Editor for IEEE MTT-S Microwave and Wireless Component Letters
Ph.D. Electrical Engineering University of Michigan, Ann Arbor
M.S. Electrical Engineering FuDan University, China
B.S. Electrical Engineering FuDan University, China
microwave passive components and filters, sensors, antennas and arrays, flexible electronics, and packaging
- Y. Yusuf, H. Cheng, and X. Gong, “Co-designed substrate-integrated-waveguide filters with patch antennas,” IET Microwaves, Antennas and Propagation, vol. 7, no. 7, pp. 493-501, May 2013. DOI: 10.1049/iet-map.2012.0431
- X. Ren, S. Ebadi, Y. Chen, L. An, and X. Gong, “Characterization of SiCN ceramic materials dielectric properties at high temperatures for harsh environment sensing applications,” IEEE Transactions on Microwave Theory and Techniques, vol. 61, no. 2, pp. 960-971, Feb. 2013.
- K. Karnati, Y. Yusuf, S. Ebadi, and X. Gong, “Theoretical analysis on reflection properties of reflectarray unit cells using quality factors,” IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, vol. 61, no. 1, pp. 201-210, Jan. 2013
- J. Luther, S. Ebadi, and X. Gong, “A microstrip patch electronically steerable parasitic array radiator (ESPAR) antenna with reactance-tuned coupling and maintained resonance,” IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, vol. 60, no. 4, pp. 1803-1813, Apr. 2012.
- H. Cheng, S. Ebadi, and X. Gong, “A low-profile wireless passive temperature sensor using resonator/antenna integration up to 1000oC,” IEEE Antennas and Wireless Propagation Letters, vol. 11, pp. 369-372, 2012