Electrical & Computer Engineering
- Dean, College of Engineering and Computer Science
Ph.D. Electrical Engineering University of Connecticut, Storrs, CT
M.S. Electrical Engineering University of Connecticut, Storrs, CT
B.S. Diploma in Electrical Engineering National Technical University of Athens
Machine Learning, Artificial Neural Networks, Kernel-Based Methods, Evolutionary Computation, Data Mining and Applications.
- Koufakou, A., Georgiopoulos, M. 2010. A fast outlier detection strategy for distributed high dimensional datasets with mixed attributes. Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery. 20:259-289.
- Kaylani, A., Georgiopoulos, M. Mollaghasemi, M., Anagnostopoulos, G., Sentelle, C., Zhong, M. 2010. An adaptive multi-objective approach to evolving ART architectures. IEEE Transactions on Neural Networks. 21:529-550
- Zhang, T. Georgiopoulos, M., Anagnostopoulos, G. C., 2013. S-RACE: A Multi-objective Racing Algorithm. GECCO 2013, Proceedings of the fifteenth annual conference on Genetic and evolutionary computation conference, Amsterdam, the Netherlands, July 6-10, pages 1565-1572
- Li, C., Georgiopoulos M., Anagnostopoulos, G. C., 2013. Kernel-based Distance Metric Learning in the Output Space. International Joint Conference on Neural Networks (IJCNN), Dallas, TX, August 04-09.
- Huang Y., Li, C., Georgiopoulos, M., Anagnostopoulos, G. C., 2013. Reduced Rank Local Distance Metric Learning. Proceedings (Part III) of the European Conference on Machine Learning and Principles and Practice of Knowledge Discovery in Databases (ECML and PKDD 2013), Prague, Czech Republic, September 23-27, pages 224-239.