- Associate Professor
- Member, Editorial board of Elsevier Computer Communications Journal
- Member, Editorial board of Springer Computing Journal
- Member, Editorial board of Elsevier Pervasive and Mobile Computing Journal
- Guest Editor, IEEE Wireless Communications Magazine
Ph.D. Computer Science and Engineering University of Texas at Arlington
M.S. Electrical and Communications Engineering Indian Institute of Science
B.S. Physics (Hons) University of Calcutta
Network Science, Video over wireless, QoE, Applied game and auction theory, Dynamic spectrum access, Cognitive radio networks, ad hoc and sensor networks
- Venkataraman, M. and Chatterjee, M. Effects of Internet Path Selection on Video-QoE: Analysis and Improvements, IEEE/ACM Transactions on Networking. Digital Object Identifier: 10.1109/TNET.2013.2257838
- Bhattacharjee, S., Sengupta, S., and Chatterjee, M., Vulnerabilities in Cognitive Radio Networks: A Survey, Elsevier Computer Communications 36 (2013), pp. 1387-1398.
- Sengupta, S., and Chatterjee, M., An economic framework for dynamic spectrum access and service pricing, IEEE/ACM Transactions on Networking, Aug. 2009, Vol. 17, No. 4, pp. 1200-1213.
- Venkataraman, M., and Chatterjee, M., Inferring Video-QoE in Real Time, IEEE Network Magazine, Jan/Feb 2011, Vol. 25, issue 1, pp. 4-13.
- Wang, W., Chatterjee, M., and Kwiat, K., Cooperation in Wireless Networks with Unreliable Channel, IEEE Transactions on Communications, Vol. 59, No. 10, Oct 2011, pp. 2808-2817.