- Associate Professor
- Editorial board, ASE Human Journal
- Women in EECS
Ph.D. Robotics Carnegie Mellon University
M.S. Robotics Carnegie Mellon University
B.A. Psychology Princeton University
multi-agent systems, machine learning, social network analysis, data mining, human-robot interaction, intelligent systems
- Gita Sukthankar, Robert Goldman, Chris Geib, David Pynadath, and Hung Bui, editors. Plan, Activity, and Intent Recognition. Elsevier, 2014.
- Xi Wang and Gita Sukthankar. Multi-label relational neighbor classification using social context features. In Proceedings of the ACM SIGKDD Conference on Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining, pages 464– 472, Chicago, IL, August 2013.
- Kennard Laviers and Gita Sukthankar. A real-time opponent modeling system for Rush football. In Proceedings of the International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence, pages 2476–2481, Barcelona, Spain, July 2011.
- Gita Sukthankar and Katia Sycara. Activity recognition for dynamic multi-agent teams. ACM Transactions in Intelligent Systems Technology, 3(1):18:1–18:24, October 2011.
- Jeremiah Folsom-Kovarik, Gita Sukthankar, and Sae Schatz. Tractable POMDP representations for intelligent tutoring systems. ACM Transactions in Intelligent Systems Technology, 4(2):29:1–29:22, March 2013.