Undergraduate Degree Programs
For complete information on the degree and certificate programs offered and the requirements for each, see the UCF Undergraduate Catalog.
- Aerospace Engineering (B.S.A.E.)
- Civil Engineering (B.S.C.E.)
- Computer Engineering (B.S.Cp.E.)
- Computer Science (B.S.)
- Construction Engineering (B.S.Con.E.)
- Electrical Engineering (B.S.E.E.)
- Environmental Engineering (B.S.Env.E.)
- Industrial Engineering (B.S.I.E.)
- Information Technology (B.S.)
- Materials Science and Engineering (B.S.M.S.E.)
- Mechanical Engineering (B.S.M.E.)
- Photonics Science and Engineering (B.S.P.S.E.) ** This program is offered jointly with the UCF College of Optics and Photonics.
For advising, students can choose to speak with the CECS Academic Affairs Office (AAO), department advisors, and/or faculty advisors. AAO handles general academic advising as well as advising on UCF policies and procedures. Departments and faculty offer advising on career and research fields that are particular to their areas of study.