For complete information on the degree and certificate programs offered and the requirements for each, see the UCF Undergraduate Catalog.
- Aerospace Engineering (B.S.A.E.)
- Civil Engineering (B.S.C.E.)
- Computer Engineering (B.S.Cp.E.)
- Computer Science (B.S.)
- Construction Engineering (B.S.Con.E.)
- Electrical Engineering (B.S.E.E.)
- 2018-19 Electrical Comm. & Signal Proc. Flow Chart
- 2018-19 Electrical Comm. & Signal Proc. Worksheet
- 2018-19 Electrical Eng. Comp. Track Flow Chart
- 2018-19 Electrical Eng. Comp. Track Worksheet
- 2018-19 Electrical Eng. RF & Microwaves Flow Chart
- 2018-19 Electrical Eng. RF & Microwaves Worksheet
- 2018-19 Electrical Power Concentration Flow Chart
- 2018-19 Electrical Power Concentration Worksheet
- Environmental Engineering (B.S.Env.E,)
- Industrial Engineering (B.S.I.E.)
- Information Technology (B.S.)
- Mechanical Engineering (B.S.M.E.)
- Photonics Science and Engineering (B.S.P.S.E.) ** This program is offered jointly with the UCF College of Optics and Photonics.
A minor is a complement to a bachelor’s degree program/major requiring at least 18 credit hours in a field. This allows students to specialize in a particular area of study or to study something that is a secondary interest.
Minors you can declare by filling out the Registrar’s Office “Minor/Certificate Declaration Form”, while the others you have to apply to in order to participate.
For more information on minors, please visit our minors page.