This board meets every spring and fall to provide strategic direction and guidance to the college.
Click on a name for biographical information and photo.
- Board Chair Dan Schiappa, ’87-’90, SVP and General Manager of Enduser Security, Sophos
- Angela Alban, ’04, President & CEO, SIMETRI,Inc.
- Sharon Bauer, ’99, Director, Transmission Resource & Project Management, Duke Energy
- Grace Bochenek, ’98, Grace M. Bochenek Enterprise, LLC
- Myron Brown, CBU Sr. Director Client Executive Engagement, ATOS
- Kevin Cochie, ’94, ’05, Vice President and General Manager, Erickson Inc. Defense and National Security
- Brian Crutcher, ’95, Brian Crutcher Consulting LLC
- Chuck Drake, Vice President, Tetra-Tech
- Phil Dumas, ’05, President, Unikey Technologies
- Jason Eichenholz, ’95, ’98, Co-Founder and CTO at Luminar Tech
- Jerry Feller, Principal Expert Engineer, Siemens Energy
- George Gilhooley, East Florida Office Leader, HNTB Corporation
- Paul Grimes, Vice President & Chief Technology Officer, Leidos
- Chuck Hardison, Manager, Production and Ground Systems, Boeing Commercial Crew Program
- Mark Heck, Director, Cyber Programs, Raytheon Company
- Timothy Hill, Commanding Officer, Naval Air Warfare Center Training Systems Division
- Alexander Hoffs, President, PSM Ansaldo Energia Group
- Kathryn Kinsley, Ph.D., ’79, ’83, Founder of Datawise
- Justin Klocman, General Manager, Workload Planning and Strategy, Florida Power and Light
- Bruce Martinez, Regional Director – Southeast Distribution, Florida Power and Light
- Shane Mickey, Vice President of Strategic Planning for OEM Services, Mitsubishi Hitachi Power Systems
- William Miller, Senior VP & CIO, NetApp
- Tom Mirek, VP, Engineering and Technology, Lockheed Martin Deputy, Missiles and Fire Control
- Randy Morgan, ’85, CEO of Preferred Systems Solutions
- Bob Mott, Commercial Systems Division, NASA Kennedy Space Center
- Ross Niebergall, VP/Chief Technology Officer, Harris Corporation
- Ankush Oberai Ph.D, ’83, ’18, Senior Director for Research Development, Synopsys Inc.
- Kumar Patel, Founder, President and CEO, Pranalytica
- Ben Patz, ’85, Entrepreneur
- Janet Petro, Deputy Director, Kennedy Space Center
- Mike Piatek, ’02, ’05, Dir. Design & Engineering Architecture & Facilities Engineering, Walt Disney Engineering
- Paulo Pires, Managing Director, Embraer Engineering and Technology Center USA
- Zachary Quandt, ’84, Director, GP Strategies Corporation
- Arun Ramaswamy, ’92, ’94, Head of Global Engineering, Nielsen
- Ken Ray, Distinguished Engineer and Chief Architect, Sophos
- Dan Rini,’95, ’97, ’00, President, RINI Technologies, Inc.
- Lesa Roe, ’91, University of University of North Texas System
- Beverly Seay, Trustee, UCF Board of Trustees
- Tim Smith, ’98, Vice President, Wharton-Smith, Inc.
- Jennifer Szaro, ’06, Vice President of Research and Education, Smart Electric Power Alliance
- Rafael Mercado Ugarte, North America Blockchain Services Leader, Distribution and Industrial Markets, IBM
- Azhar Waseem, Retired VP/General Manager, Qorvo, Inc.
- Robert Williams, VP of Raytheon Global Training Solutions, Raytheon
Minutes & Other Resources
Click to access the Members-Only area to see past meeting minutes, Powerpoint presentations and other resources.
Email Robin.Knight@ucf.edu for the password to this page, or to learn more about the Dean’s Advisory Board.