Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering
- Associate Professor
- Sigma Gamma Tau
- AIAA UCF Chapter
Ph.D. Aeronautics and Astronautics Purdue University
M.S. Aeronautical Engineering ENSAE (SUPAERO, France)
B.S. Mechanical Engineering Nanyang Technological University
Mechanics of Aerospace Structures and Materials, Thermal Barrier Coatings, Synchrotron X-ray Diffraction, Piezospectroscopy, Sensing materials, Experimental Mechanics
- Sanna F. Siddiqui, Kevin Knipe, Albert Manero, Carla Meid, Janine Wischek, John Okasinski, Jonathan Almer, Anette Karlsson, Marion Bartsch, and Seetha Raghavan, “Synchrotron X-Ray Measurement Techniques for Thermal Barrier Coated Cylindrical Samples under Thermal Gradients”, Review of Scientific Instruments, 84, 083904, 2013.
- Gregory Freihofer, Daniela Fugon-Dessources, Emrecan Ergin, Amy Van Newkirk , Ankur Gupta, Sudipta Seal, Axel Schülzgen, Seetha Raghavan, “Piezospectroscopic measurements capturing the evolution of plasma-spray coating stresses with substrate loads”, ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, Article ASAP, 14 January 2014.
- ason Gibson, James McKee, Gregory Freihofer, Seetha Raghavan and Jihua Gou, “Enhancement in ballistic performance of composite hard armor through carbon nanotubes”, International Journal of Smart and Nano Materials, Available online, 17 January 2014.
- R. Diaz, M. Jansz, M. Mossaddad, S. Raghavan, J. Okasinski, J. Almer, H. Palaez- Perez and P. Imbrie, “Role of mechanical loads in inducing in-cycle tensile stress in the thermally grown oxide”, Applied Physics Letters, Vol. 100, 111906, 2012.
- Amanda Stevenson, Ashley Jones, and Seetha Raghavan, “Stress-Sensing Nanomaterial Calibrated with Photostimulated Luminescence Emission”, Nano Letters, 11 (8), pp 3274– 3278, 2011.