Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering
- Editorial Board Member of the JP Journal of Solids and Structures
- Editorial Board Member of The Scientific World Journal
- Editorial Board Member of the International Journal of Materials Engineering and Technology
Ph.D. Ph.D. Tsinghua University
Manufacturing, Nanocomposites, Hybrid Nanowires, energy efficient materials, mechanics of materials, MEMS/NEMS, quantum mechancis calculations, rubust microvalves and microfludic systems, capacitive micromachined ultrasonic transducers, chemical sensors
- Jianwei Gong, Jianren Sun and Quanfang Chen, Micromachined Sol-gel Carbon Nanotube/SnO2 Hydrogen Sensor, Sensors and Actuators B (chemical), Volume 130, (2008), Pages 829-835
- Bo Li and Quanfang Chen, Dong-Gun Lee, Jason Woolman, and Greg P. Carman "Development of Large Flow Rate, Robust, Passive Micro Check Valves for Compact Piezoelectrically Actuated Pumps", Sensors and Actuators A (Physical), Volume 117, Issue 2, 14 January 2005, Pages 325-330.
- Miao Liu, Jianren Sun, Ying Sun, Christopher Bock, and Quanfang Chen, Thickness of polymer membranes influences mechanical strength and thermal stability, Journal of Micromechanics and Microengineering, 19 (2009) 035028.
- Guangyu Chai, Ying Sun, Jianren Sun and Quanfang Chen, Mechanical properties of carbon nanotube – copper nanocomposites, J. Micromech. Microeng. 18 (2008) 035013, doi: 10.1088/0960-1317/18/3/035013
- Chengyu Yang and Quanfang Chen, Electronic structure and transport of carbon nanotube adsorbed with a copper chain, International Journal of Smart and Nano Materials, 2013