Industrial Engineering & Management Systems
Engineering II (bldg. 91) 301
- Associate Professor
- Associate Editor, JDMS; Member, Editorial Board, Journal of Geographic Information System
- Director, Lockheed Martin Synthetic Environments Learning Laboratory
Ph.D. Industrial Engineering NCSU
Interactive Simulation, Real-time Agents, Simulation based Acquisition, Engineering Economics
- Proctor, Michael D., and Marks, Yaela. “A Survey of Exemplar Teachers’ Perceptions, Use, and Access of Computer-Based Games and Technology for Classroom Instruction,” Computers and Education, Vol. 62, March, 171-180, 2013
- Sottilaire, Robert and Proctor, Michael D., “An approach to passively classifying student mood within intelligent tutoring systems (ITS),” Journal of Educational Technology & Society, Vol. 15, No. 2, 101-114, 2012.
- Graniela, Benito and Proctor, Michael D., “"A Network Centric Terrain Database Re-Generation Architecture,” Journal of Defense Modeling and Simulation. Volume 10, Number 3. 247-261, July 2013, DOI: 10.1177/1548512912444178.
- Proctor, Michael D. and Lipinski, M., "Technical Performance Measures and Distributed-Simulation Training Systems," Acquisition Review Quarterly, Vol. 7, No. 1, pp. 19-32, Winter 2000.