Electrical & Computer Engineering
- Associate Professor
- Associate Editor for the IEEE Signal Processing Letters (January 2012 - present)
- Associate Editor for the IEEE Wireless Communications Transactions (April 2012 - present)
- Associate Editor for the IEEE Signal Processing Magazine - book review column (January 2012 - present)
Ph.D. Electrical and Computer Engineering Cornell University
M.S. Electrical and Computer Engineering Worcester Polytechnic Institute
B.S. Electrical Engineering Sharif University of Technology
Communication theory, Cooperative wireless communications, Detection and estimation theory, Distributed sensing and data fusion
- H. Ahmadi and A. Vosoughi, "Impact of Wireless Channel Uncertainty upon Distributed Detection Systems,'' IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communications, vol. 12, no. 6, pp 2566-2577, June 2013.
- A. Vosoughi and Y. Jia, "How does channel estimation affect average sum-rate in two-way amplify-and-forward relay networks?'' IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communications, vol. 11, no. 5, pp 1676-1687, May 2012.
- H. Ahmadi and A. Vosoughi, "Distributed detection with adaptive topology and nonideal communication channels,'' IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing, vol. 59, no. 6, pp 2857-2874, June 2011.
- Y. Jia and A. Vosoughi, "Outage Probability and Power Allocation of Two-Way Amplify-and-Forward Relaying with Channel Estimation Errors,'' IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communications, vol. 11, no. 6, pp 1985-1990, June 2012.
- H. Ahmadi and A. Vosoughi, "Optimal training and data power allocation in distributed detection with inhomogeneous sensors,'' IEEE Signal Processing Letters, vol. 20, no. 4, pp 339-342, April 2013.